Cold Process Soapmaking Workshop – LEARN TO MAKE YOUR OWN NATURAL ORGANIC HANDMADE SOAPS
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make incredible, NATURAL, HANDMADE soap for you and your family? Or maybe you want to start a small business? This 4 – 5 hour workshop will teach you all you need to know to safely make your own incredible cold process soaps using natural and organic ingredients from scratch!
Using skin-loving ingredients such as unrefined shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, natural essential oils
and natural colorants, you will get to make your own 1.5kg batch of soap to take
home with you! This hands-on class will give you the confidence to make soap in your
business or home.
During class we will discuss
- What soap is
- Different methods of making soap
- How to formulate your own recipe from scratch
- Equipment, supplies and ingredients needed
- Different soapmaking oils
- A basic recipe
During the hands-on portion of class you will get to:
- Select your essential oils to scent your soap
- Select your additives and natural colourants
- Learn how to safely weigh out lye
- Mix your soap and pour into the mold.
PLUS, a delicious lunch is provided..
You will take home:
- Knowledge and Confidence to create natural, organic soap from scratch
- Class Notes
- All the soap you make
You will make a 1.5kg batch of soap, the equivalent of about 10 – 15 bars, from start
to finish – a retail value of R700!
All supplies including base oils, essential oils, additives, colorants, equipment and
molds will be provided. All you need to bring is a towel.
Class size is limited to 4 people!