Our quality, fair trade shea butter, which we source directly from a co-op of rural women in Ghana, is raw, organic and unrefined. Unrefined Shea butter is a great natural moisturizer with a creamy texture. Being rich in vitamins A, E and F makes it the perfect skin healer.
100% NATURAL Unrefined Shea Butter Benefits:
- Because it is high in palmatic and oleic fatty acids, it helps relieves symptoms of eczema and similar skin irritation.
- Shea butter’s emolliency certainly makes it the best moisturizer for dry, cracked skin.
- Due to it’s high anti-inflamatory and vitamin content, this organic butter’s ability to boosts collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks is amazing!
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin.
- Completely safe for men, women, children and also pregnant moms, and most importatly the whole family,
Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
Many additional uses: anti-inflammatory ointment, scalp treatment, hair serum, lip treatment, and salves.
- Organic Shea’s use from head to toe, to condition dry itchy scalp, and nourish skin makes it the ideal all in one.
- Unrefined shea helps seal in hair moisture for healthier hair.
- We use RAW shea in most of our products as a raw ingredient, for its anti-inflamatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- Shea Butter gives our natural, handmade soap their creamy conditioning texture.
Has a naturally nutty aroma due to the roasting of the nuts prior to hand-extracting the butter out.
The colour of unrefined shea ranges from very light ivory, creamy colour to a light yellow (not to be confused with yellow shea butter), depending on where the nuts have been picked and processed.
Our raw shea butter is source directly froma co-op in Northern Ghana. We are comitted to partnering with a rural community of shea nut producers, helping to create sustainable jobs through our sourcing. Our sourcing methods aims to empower the shea butter producers which are often women who support their families.
HOW TO USE
To use: Soften/melt a small amount in your hands and apply to hair, face or body.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
Packaged in recyclable glass jar.