Rosehip oil, pure and cold-pressed, is know for it’s wonderful properties in skincare. Because it contains high concentrations of vitamin A, B vitamins, and vitamin E, rosehip oil is known for its exceptional regenerative and healing properties. Penetrating deeply into the skin, it helps fights signs of premature aging, which reduces the apprearance of wrinkles. Thanks to it’s fatty acid profile.
- Known to stimulate collagen production, rosehip oil improves skin tone and helps smooth and soften skin.
- Rosehip oil helps to exfoliate and as a result brightens skin.
- Helps protects against sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Rosehip oil help accelerate healing from scars as it boosts cell regenaration.
- Rosehip oil makes a fantastic nourishing hot oil treatment for hair.
- It gives hair a velvety smooth texture and a healthy, non-greasy shine.
How to use:
- Rosehip can be used as a daily facial oil in morning and evening routines. It is one of the main ingredients in our best selling Face Serums
- Use as a hair mask before shampooing and as a moisture sealer by applying a light coat to freshly conditioned or moisturised hair. As a result hair is bouncy and shiny without any oiliness.
- May be used on it’s own or with a few drops of skin-loving essential oils.
- Furthermore, rosehip oil may be used as a bath or massage oil for silky smooth, hydrated skin.
- With it’s nourishing benefits, it is a wonderful addition to creams, lotions and butters.
Suitable for All Skin Types
Benificial for mature skin and acne-prone skin as a result of it’s make up.
Effective against eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks and wrinkles.
Contains no chemicals, preservatives or fillers.
Rosehip oil – Pure and Cold Pressed – it’s a miracle in a bottle.
Store Rosehip oil in a cool area, away from direct sunlight so that you can preserve it’s nourishing benefits.