As one of the oils that contains more anti-oxidants than avarage plant oils, our pure and cold-pressed Marula oil effectively fights free radicals. This helps promote healthy, radiant and glowing skin. lt is know for it’s deeply moisturing properties and ability to treat both hair and skin, as a hydrating and healing beauty application. With it’s rich, silky texture, cold-pressed marula oil easily penetrates the skin effectively promoting collagen.
- Marula Oil is a deep-penetrating, moisturiser that actively fights aging.
- Helps soothe skin inflammation, reduce redness from flare ups or skin procedures.
- Marula oil has a non-greasy texture that balances sebum production and helps fight acne.
- Enhances skin glow and complexion.
- A great source of vitamins, Marula oil promotes healthy hair, preventing breakages due to dry, brittle hair.
- Marula oil give hair a velvety smooth texture and a healthy, non-greasy shine.
- Because Marula oil is a light weight oil, it absorbs easily to hair strands.
How to use:
- Using Marula oil as a day and/or night oil on its own or mixed helps keeo skin hydrated, therefore giving it a health glow. This is why Marula oil is one of the key ingredients in our fully formulated face serums.
- Use as a hair mask before shampooing and as a moisture sealer by applying a light coat to freshly conditioned or moisturised hair. As a result hair is bouncy and shiny without any oiliness.
- Furthermore, Marula oil may be used as a bath or massage oil for silky smooth, hydrated skin.
Suitable for All Skin Types
Benificial for dry, sensitive skin
Effective against eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks and wrinkles.
Contains for chemicals, preservatives or fillers.
Marula Oil – Pure and Cold Pressed
Store Marula oil in a cool area, away from direct sunlight so that you can preserve it’s nourishing benefits.