The reason pure, cold-pressed jojoba oil is such a wonderful, potent moisturiser is because of it’s ability to mimic our own body’s natural sebum. Because of this ability our body recognises it as our own natural sebum, which helps control over-production of the sebum. By boosting skin’s moisture, jojoba oil helps diminish dullness and promotes glow. It also reduces acne by controlling oil production and preventing bacteria growth.
- With a high amount of vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant, Jojoba oil helps reduce inflammation and speed up cell regeneration both in the body and skin.
- If you have oily, acne-prone skin, it seems like the last thing you would want to do is put even more oil on your face. However, jojoba oil is actually good for oily skin.
- Jojoba oil is a great treatment for sunburn.
- Due to its high vitamin b complex which helps fight free radicals, jojoba oil is a great treatment for anti-aging.
- Boasting tons of fatty acids, jojoba oil helps soften and soothe skin.
- When added to conditioners or used alone, jojoba oil can be used to protect your hair against dryness, breakage and split ends.
- Jojoba oil can be massaged in from root to tip and left in overnight for maximum hydration
- The high concentrations of B and E vitamins and minerals promote hair thickness and growth.
How to use:
- Use as an everyday face oil to prevent dryness and promote skin elasticity.
- Whether infused within a lip balm or used alone, jojoba oil can soothe dry, chapped lips thanks to its nourishing vitamin and minerals.
- By applying a few drops to your lips, you can keep kips moisturised and prevent cracking and severe dryness.
- Use as a hair mask before shampooing and as a moisture sealer by applying a light coat to freshly conditioned or moisturised hair.
- Furthermore, Jojoba oil may be used as a bath or massage oil for silky smooth, hydrated skin.
- Jojoba oil is one of the key ingredients in our ultra-nourishing body balms, lip balm, Hand & Body Lotion, Face Serums, and Beard oil
Suitable for All Skin Types
Benificial for acne prone skin.
Effective against eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks and wrinkles.
Contains for chemicals, preservatives or fillers.
Jojoba Oil – Pure and Cold Pressed
Store Jojoba oil in a cool area, away from direct sunlight so that you can preserve it’s nourishing benefits.