Pure, cold-pressed baobab oil is one of natures richest sources of omega fatty acids that fight inflamation and free radicals. Baobab oil is packed with naturally-occurring antioxidants that protect your skin from oxidative damage and help prevent aging.
- Baobab oil contains vitamin E, which is great for moisturizing the skin and supporting a healthy skin moisture barrier.
- When used on the skin, Baobab oil helps to preserve collagen and keep skin strong and glowing.
- In addition to locking in moisture for soft skin, baobab oil keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay by protecting against collagen breakdown.
- If you have oily, acne-prone skin, it seems like the last thing you would want to do is put even more oil on your face. However, baobab oil is actually good for oily skin. It’s lightweight, doesn’t clog pores, and moisturizes your skin to prevent the production of excess oil that leads to acne. Plus, baobab oil is gentle enough for sensitive skin and won’t cause irritation.
- A great source of vitamin E and anti-oxidants, Baobab oil helps combat dry scalp. Baobab oil can be gently massaged into the scalp to keep dryness and flakes at bay.
- Baobab oil can be massaged in from root to tip and left in overnight, or it can be used to smooth frizz and protect hair during the day
- Alternatively, add a few drops of baobab oil to your daily conditioner to boost its nourishing power.
How to use:
- Use as an everyday face oil to prevent dryness and promote skin elasticity.
- By applying a few drops to your lips, you can keep kips moisturised and prevent cracking and severe dryness. We use this miracle oil in our lipbalm
- Use as a hair mask before shampooing and as a moisture sealer by applying a light coat to freshly conditioned or moisturised hair.
- Furthermore, Baobab oil may be used as a bath or massage oil for silky smooth, hydrated skin.
- Baobal oil is one of the main ingredients in our ultra-nourishing body balms.
Suitable for All Skin Types
Benificial for acne prone skin.
Effective against eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks and wrinkles.
Contains for chemicals, preservatives or fillers.
Baobab Oil – Pure and Cold Pressed
Store Baobab oil in a cool area, away from direct sunlight so that you can preserve it’s nourishing benefits.