Argan oil, 100% pure and cold-pressed, is extremely rich in vitamin E, vitamin A and Omega 6 & 9 and Ferulic Acid. lt is know for it’s deeply moisturing properties and ability to treat both hair and skin, as a hydrating and healing beauty application. It is also light-weight, non-greasy and easily spreadable. As a result, it is easily absorbed into the skin!
- Argan Oil is a deep-penetrating, moisturiser that actively fights aging of the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Due to it’s high content of Vitamin E, Argan oil helps heal scars and improves skin elasticity.
- Argan oil balances sebum production and helps fight acne.
- Enhances skin glow and complexion.
- Due to it’s fatty acid make-up argan oil promotes healthy hair, preventing breakages due to dry, brittle hair.
- Argan oil give hair a velvety smooth texture and a healthy, non-greasy shine.
How to use:
- Argan oil can be used as a daily facial oil in morning and evening routines.
- Use as a hair mask before shampooing and as a moisture sealer by applying a light coat to freshly conditioned or moisturised hair. As a result hair is bouncy and shiny without any oiliness.
- May be used on it’s own or with a few drops of skin-loving essential oils.
- Furthermore, Argan oil may be used as a bath or massage oil for silky smooth, hydrated skin.
- Great to use as a beard oil. This is why it is the main ingredient in our Ou Bos Beard Oil!
Suitable for All Skin Types
Benificial for dry, sensitive skin
Effective against eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks and wrinkles.
Contains for chemicals, preservatives or fillers.
Argan Oil – Pure and Cold Pressed
Store Argan oil in a cool area, away from direct sunlight so that you can preserve it’s nourishing benefits.